At Southern IML Training, we understand that every student has individual needs that may impact on their ability to study, and we are committed to supporting students who have a disability.
This includes students who:
- Have a chronic medical condition, (e.g. lupus, epilepsy, Crohn’s disease)
- Have a physical disability or difficulties with mobility. Our training facilities are on the 1st level without wheelchair access.
- Have an intellectual disability, a Literacy and numeracy test will be undertaken prior to enrolment.
- Have a mental illness.
- Have Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Have difficulties with learning including ADHD or dyslexia.
Even if you feel that you do not need assistance it is recommended that you meet with our Training Co-ordinator for a chat about the support available and discuss payment and training options. It is always best to make contact with the Training Co-ordinator before you enrol.
Appointments are free and information provided is confidential and can be made by phoning 02 42247465 or emailing Bree.Griffiths@southernpath.com.au